COSMOS is the solution for granite producers eager to improve their performance, including hard granite
COSMOS combines fine steel grit with a special equipment. The fine grit improves the performance of cutting operations. The material recycles the active shot, excludes worn grit, prevents the formation of black mixture and allows to address hard granite cutting.
- Two more 20 mm slabs for every m3 of granite.
- Useful cutting width reduced from 30 mm to 28 mm.
- Equipment rental for more productivity.
- Slab appearance: smoother and leaner.
- Savings on energy and grit consumption, overall cutting process.
- 10% reduction in waste.
COSMOS Technical datasheet
|Nominal size (Sieve #)||
|Hardness||> 800 HV|
|Chemical composition||0,8%≤C≤1% - 0,5%≤Si≤1% - 0,6%≤Mn≤1% - S≤0,04% - P<0,04%|
DOWNLOAD THE SUCCESS STORY
2 slabs more (2cm) for each linear metre of stone at Antolini Luigi & C.S.p.A