GRANITIUM® increases your cutting speed on hard granite
GRANITIUM® is a range of steel grit dedicated to granite cutting. A special heat treatment allows GRANITIUM® increase its lifecycle and its performance. Result: less consumption and more slabs in a shorter time.
#1 Efficiency : Greater profitability along the entire cutting chain
- Increased cutting speed
- Steel grit consumption reduced by at least 10%
- Lower cost of cutting operation per sqm.Granite block use ratio (m2/m3) at 2 cm : + 3%
#2 Quality : better-quality granite slabs
- Remarkable regularity between batches, that helps to get a linear quality
- Consistency and stability improved during the cutting operations
Finer screen size presents the usual advantages of this distribution: higher m2/m3, lower roughness and blade wear.
GRANITIUM® Technical datasheet
|Product name||GU 18||GU 25||GU 35|
|Nominal size (Sieve #)||
|Hardness||> 760 HV|
|Granite tester||< 0,24 gt/mm|
|Chemical composition||C≥0.85% _ Si≥0.4% _ 0.6%≤Mn≤1.2% _ S≤0.05% _ P≤0.05%|
- Granitium allows a third cutting operation to be performed with the same blade at IGM.
Granitium used with the hardest materials improves down speed by 10% at Madhucon factory.