Premium product for descaling operations in wheel-blasting
STAINIUM® is specially developed for descaling applications when little roughness is required at the end of the process. Specially available in fine grades, STAINIUM® provides a more stable operating mix.
#1 Efficiency : Best solution for descaling operations
- Increasing your productivity by 10%
- Improved surface appearance
- Lower and better-controlled roughness
- Better surface appearance after cold rolling
#2 Performance : Reduce the unit cost of your blasting process by 15%
- Reducing your abrasive consumption by 12% on average
- Decreasing your reblasting rejects by 15%
- Reducing your acid pickling process cost
- CONDITIONED STAINIUM® is a new type of conditioned grit free from any sharp edge, with narrow original size grading.
- MIXED STAINIUM® is a special mix of shot and soft grit which is stabilizing in the machine as optimum operating mix.
STAINIUM® Technical datasheet
|Product name||SM 050||SM 040||SM 150||SM 140||SM 130||SM 318|
|Nominal size (Sieve #)||
|Hardness||46 - 52 HRc|
|Chemical composition||C≥0.85% _ Si≥0.4% _ 0.6%≤Mn≤1.2% _ S≤0.05% _ P≤0.05%|
|Mixed of shot and grit|
Increased quality level and reduced consumption at ARCELOR MITTAL after changing to STAINIUM®.
And also Baoxin Stainless, GTS Dillingen, JFE Steel, Outokumpu Stainless, Taiyuan Steel Corp, Trafileria Carlo Casati, ...