High-productivity grit for desanding operations
High Performance Grit is a steel grit specially designed to improve shot blasting performance in foundries and forges. It works faster and last longer. Its capacity for removing and cleaning sands, resins or scale is unequalled.
#1 Efficiency : Optimum solution for wheel blasting machines
- Higher cleaning efficiency on external parts.
- Higher cleaning efficiency of internal surfaces with smaller holes and geometry details.
- Controlled and consistent surface profile.
Thanks to its higher efficiency and resistance, HPG can, in numerous cases, be used with higher than standard throwing speeds (90 m/s or above) in order to treat difficult parts or areas that cannot be correctly cleaned with standard shot.
#2 Performance : Reduce the unit cost of your blasting process by 15%
- Increasing your productivity by 10%
- Decreasing your blasting time by 10%
- Lowering your energy consumption by 30%
- Reducing your abrasive consumption by 10%
HPG is a soft high-carbon steel grit characterized by:
- The specific, elliptic shape of its grains
- A consistent and narrow size distribution
- A long working life
- A homogeneous and stable operating mix
HPG Technical datasheet
|Product name||HPG 2||HPG 4||HPG 6||HPG 8|
|Nominal size (Sieve #)||
|Hardness||48 - 52 HRc|
|Chemical composition||C≥0.85% _ Si≥0.4% _ 0.6%≤Mn≤1.2% _ S≤0.05% _ P≤0.05%|
And also BUDERUS, Fonderie de BRETAGNE, FUNDICAO REGALI BRASIL, HITACHI METAL Automotive, MUELLER Compagny, SCHULZ Compressor, ...
DOWNLOAD THE SUCCESS STORY
33% GAIN IN PRODUCTIVITY achieved at HMAC (Hitachi Metals Automotive Components)
on automotive parts after changing to HPG 6.